If any item is not satisfactory, you may return it for a full product refund (less S&H) within 30 days of receipt. Returned merchandise must be in new condition and must include all product related packaging materials, warranty cards (not filled out), manuals and accessories. A refund or credit of the purchase price will be processed upon receipt and inspection of returned items. Incomplete, damaged or used items may not be refunded. See below for detailed instructions.
ITEMS DAMAGED DURING SHIPPING
Your order has been carefully packed and thoroughly inspected and we hope that you are pleased with the item(s) you have selected. Despite our care in handling, however, packages do occasionally get damaged while in transit. Please check the packing list immediately against item(s) marked as shipped on front of the packing list. Report any discrepancy or damage to freight carrier/agent that delivered the product to you, and sign only for the material actually delivered. If, upon further inspection, you notice concealed damage or loss, save all boxes and packaging material and notify the delivering carrier/agent.
HOW TO RETURN MERCHANDISE
1. Contact Customer Service at 1-800-247-3199 (8 - 4:30 Pacific M-F) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
for a Return Authorization Number.
2. Send your merchandise to the address listed on the bottom of the Return Authorization. Please be sure to include a copy of the Return Authorization Form in the return items to ensure a prompt credit.
3. Use a strong corrugated carton. Wrap well and tape closed. Include all original boxes, manuals, accessories and packing materials.
4. Remember to insure the package if the value warrants.
5. We cannot accept C.O.D. returns, and postage costs are not refundable.